cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I hate Chase now - But I love chase Recon line and chase credit analyst line

tag
roshan
Contributor

Re: I think I hate Chase now

I have enough asset to back me up for CLI in my chase accounts.
I did give her my current work information and current income when I asked for CLI.
Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

It might be a good idea to have only 2 cards with higher limits not 4.Its just dont look right

I continue to voice my concern on how chase continues to  treat its checking costumers and disregard any relationship on that regard

However its not a entitlement to extend credit to its costumers rather a request

Good luck

Message 12 of 30
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

I can fully understand your frustration Smiley Sad About 2 months ago I got my Freedom with 4K and no prior relation with Chase. Income slightly lower and score a bit higher. But this really does not sound right to me. Sorry!
Message 13 of 30
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Sounds like Chase has capped you at $13,400. They are still kinda conservative in their exposure. Nothing like NFCU handing out 5 digit CL left and right.

Message 14 of 30
mokong
Regular Contributor

i have 3 chase account and they all merge into 1.

Message 15 of 30
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear. Hope when they call back you are able to combine some of the limits.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 16 of 30
roshan
Contributor

Thank you everyone.

I hope they merge my accounts in one. 

I can't apply for NFCU as i don't have any connection with them. I really hope i can find some connection.

I think i may go with PenFed CC once my chase mess is clear.

Message 17 of 30
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

I have a feeling that they're capping you due to your other credit obligations.

85k is a decent income, but once you factor in your mortgage, car loan repayments and existing CC TLs, they may see you as being over-extended (or at risk of being over-extended). Thus they've denied you for additional credit.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 18 of 30
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

What your total uti ? is it under 9% ? Let only one card report small balance then apply for something else.

Why would you need 5 product with 10k limit when you can ask them to merge them all to one card with 10k limit ???

I'm sure a lot of people out there going insane with Chase but somehow they very stinky with their credit limit.

As other sayin, time to switch to better bank.

Some other sucess by threat closing all of their product but it's YMMV. Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 19 of 30
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

What your total uti ? is it under 9% ? Let only one card report small balance then apply for something else.

Why would you need 5 product with 10k limit when you can ask them to merge them all to one card with 10k limit ???

I'm sure a lot of people out there going insane with Chase but somehow they very stinky with their credit limit.

As other sayin, time to switch to better bank.

Some other sucess by threat closing all of their product but it's YMMV. Smiley Very Happy

I don't think they're very stinky with their CLs. Auto CLIs plus ever-increasing initial CLs seem quite generous to me.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.