cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to get Chase to report to all 3 CRAs?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to get Chase to report to all 3 CRAs?

I had some credit troubles in the past but still have a low-limit Chase credit card I've had since 2005 that is in good standing with no lates and never has carried a balance so always 0% ulitiziation.  It is my only current good standing line of credit and Chase has never reported it to Experian.  My Experian score is very low in comparsion to the other two because of it, usually 100-150 points below since it reports no good lines and the last lender pull I had I got no score because nothing was reported in past 6 months.

Anybody have any experience with calling up Chase asking them to start reporting a credit line to all three CRAs? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gymbo731
Regular Contributor

Re: Is it possible to get Chase to report to all 3 CRAs?

Chase automatically reports my accounts to all three. I don't know why they wouldn't. I think you should call them and tell them and maybe they can do something.

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gymbo731 wrote:

Chase automatically reports my accounts to all three. I don't know why they wouldn't. I think you should call them and tell them and maybe they can do something.

+1

Mine have always reported to all three.  Is it possible you once disputed the tradeline and EX has blocked it from appearing?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I have never messed with this tradeline.  I'll give Chase a call later today to see what they can do.  It would really help and get me pretty close to 700 across the board. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

As much as I hate Chase they do manage to be prompt on reporting!  Never missed a month reporting a balance.  If you're not using it though they might not report it Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called Chase and the representative said she would submit a dispute to the corporate office to have them see about having it to start reporting on Experian.  Not sure why all the trouble but yeah she said if it was reporting on TU and EQ it should have already been reporting on EX too.

I should have a letter of the outcome in the next 10 days or so.  Hopefully this will help bump all my scores closer to 680s or above.  Other two were high 660s with lender pull in May before I had some derogs removed but EX was still high 500s. Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.