Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Hooters

tag
leahl

Issue with Hooters

Hi!

I'm trying to get a limit increase on my Hooters card (in good standing, held over 7 months, all paid on time) but have been told by the staffers on the end of the line at the Customer Service number that they do not accept limit increase inquiries; instead, when my account is up for review they will review same internally.  Does anyone know any backdoor numbers I might try/have any information as to the validity of this?

Thanks!  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Issue with Hooters

That is the way it is now a days with Hooters. I closed my Hooters card last month.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooters don't have a back door number. Don't waste your time with them an there crappy card.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really?  I was going to app....but just for the hot wings, really!  Smiley Tongue
Message 4 of 6
nathan
Frequent Contributor

Hooters does not seem like you to request cli. they prefer to do it on their own. They gave me $200 cli on my 12th statement. I requeted cli at six mos and was told to wait for account review.
Message 5 of 6
favor4me2
Regular Contributor

Hooters gives me an automatic increase about every 4-6 months even now, with a maxed out card.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.