Did you mean: 

J.P. Morgan Reserve Infinite Visa Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: J.P. Morgan Reserve Infinite Visa Card

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:
I'm guessing over time Visa Signature will just become the new baseline. It's all marketing so people feel they have something elite or special and make them spend more.

I'm still waiting for a VISA Infinite Privilege card... Now THAT would be something...

vip_card.png

Woah woah woah.

Please explain more about this card..

Message 11 of 32
sarge12
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:
I'm guessing over time Visa Signature will just become the new baseline. It's all marketing so people feel they have something elite or special and make them spend more.

I'm still waiting for a VISA Infinite Privilege card... Now THAT would be something...

vip_card.png

Woah woah woah.

Please explain more about this card..

Just heard of the visa infinite with the release of csr...now this...can they at least complete proper release of one suposed premium card before another emerges.

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 12 of 32
sarge12
Senior Contributor

Infinite Privelege is a Canadian card apparently

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 13 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sucks! That's a GREAT looking card.
Message 14 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

RBC, CIBC and TD Canada trust issue the infinite privilege tier.

399 CAD annual fee, base earnings of 1.25 points/miles per 1 CAD spent, 25k sign-up bonuses (promo 50k)

Minimum personal income of 120k CAD or 200k CAD household income.

AmEx platinum is a higher end card.

Regular infinites are 120 CAD annual fee and visa signature does not exist as the whole country is chip and pin
Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do they verify the 120K CAD income?

And if Amex Platinum is higher end, why is it such an easy card to be approved for by incomes of all ranges?
Message 16 of 32
redpat
Senior Contributor

The best perk of infinite would be the $100 airline credit for 2 -5 tickets purchased for a domestic coach flight.  Ritz has it CSR doesn't.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 17 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Platinum is old prestige. People, including myself, have been conditioned to believe that the Platinum is the pinnacle of having "made it". I tell you, the requirement that it be PIF at statement cut, keeps me grounded as I realize my limitations on spending...
Message 18 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, the breaking news rumor is that J.P. Morgan has introduced it's equivalent to the Chase Sapphire Reserve Infinite Visa Card. It looks amazingly like the J.P. Morgan Palladium Visa Signature Card. The Points Guys broke the news August 25, 2016 with J.P Morgan furnishing few details. Seems the early signs are a card very similar to the new CSR. Also, current J.P. Morgan Palladium Visa Signature holders will start to have their cards replaced in October 2016. Applications appear to run through the J.P. Morgan Private Banking Group. Time for the myfico'ers to add the potential newest elite card to the herd of top shelf cards. Note, very nice looking! Oh, the annual fee is predicted to be only $595 per year.

Actually, no he did not. You can read this news from a fellow My Fico member from August 22, but nice plug, had everything but a referral link inside of it.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Chase-Sapphire-Reserve-real-application-link-is-now-live/m-p/4727110/highlight/true#M1372993

Interesting as I never saw the link or reference to the above referenced card buried in all the other happenings related to the Chase Sapphire Reserve. You include a good link but it was lost in all the other happiness on page 20 of  25 so far and the thread did not set this new card off so the information was essentially lost. In truth, I found this information elsewhere totally unaware a fellow myfico'er had posted the information and did not see a link where I found the information.

Message 19 of 32
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

The perks on that J.P. Morgan Visa Infinite and CSR are pretty much the same. 3X on travel and dining...$300 annual travel credit.. etc

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.