Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JFCU CLI

tag
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

JFCU CLI

Hello FICO Family,

Totally out of the blue received a letter from JFCU today, they have auto increased my account +2,500. I expected a possible increase at my two year mark April 2010. By the verbage at the end of the letter it seems they probably softed EQ. Kudos to JFCU - in this economy I thought it an extremely nice gesture!

Happy Holiday Season to All!

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

Re: JFCU CLI

@ocheosa wrote:

Hello FICO Family,

Totally out of the blue received a letter from JFCU today, they have auto increased my account +2,500. I expected a possible increase at my two year mark April 2010. By the verbage at the end of the letter it seems they probably softed EQ. Kudos to JFCU - in this economy I thought it an extremely nice gesture!

Happy Holiday Season to All!

Sounds like a great credit union. What's JF?

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 2 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Justice Federal CU
Message 3 of 10
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

Ah thanks. I'm new to credit unions, but I must say I'm pleased thus far.
TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 4 of 10
wmarat
Valued Contributor

JFCU used to be very popular among credit educated crowd, but a while ago they deteriorated to the status of Chase among the same crowd.

This is third or fourth report about auto CLI by JFCU that I see in very short time.

Do not know if it is meaningfull, but would hope that JFCU has decided to regain its reputation.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 5 of 10
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@wmarat wrote:

JFCU used to be very popular among credit educated crowd, but a while ago they deteriorated to the status of Chase among the same crowd.

This is third or fourth report about auto CLI by JFCU that I see in very short time.

Do not know if it is meaningfull, but would hope that JFCU has decided to regain its reputation.

Hi Wmarat,

If you would not mind sharing, what was the issue with JFCU? I never experienced any issue with them all though this bank madness, nor have I had any problems with Chase. The only issues I had were with BOA slashed line by 50% (10k) then regained 3k 6mos later. And when AMEX initially started slashing the revolvers I just closed the two that I had (blue and clear) and downgraded from the gold charge to the green. Other than these instances I have not felt any credit heat. I have more than enough open cl's. I keep prob 10-15k moving through the accounts at any given time. I guess I should count myself lucky because for awhile there I was getting a bit "app happy". This is the reason I had to restrict myself from the forums for a few months. I was totally out of control.

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
Message 6 of 10
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Search CB, FW and FT.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 7 of 10
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

FT (finanical times) but FW ??
Message 8 of 10
wmarat
Valued Contributor

FT - Flyers Talk

FW - FatWallet

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 9 of 10
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

thanks!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.