cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper Preapproval with 10K CL & 0% APR upto 1yr.. Suggestion?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Juniper Preapproval with 10K CL & 0% APR upto 1yr.. Suggestion?

Hi Frnds

DW got a preapproval from juniper(Platinum MC with 10K CL) with 0% APR for 1 Year after that 8.99%

DW's EQ score from myFICO is 660.
MyCreditkeeper Scores are EX 658 EQ 651 TU 672 (FAKOs)

My Question is is it a good deal for her? Will they approve for a CL close to 10K or not?

Message Edited by HI-ALL on 04-09-2008 01:49 PM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Juniper Preapproval with 10K CL & 0% APR upto 1yr.. Suggestion?

HI-ALL wrote:
Hi Frnds

DW got a preapproval from juniper(Platinum MC with 10K CL) with 0% APR for 1 Year after that 8.99%

My Question is is it a good deal for her? Will they approve for a CL close to 10K or not?

Juniper nearly always pulls TU

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What exactly do the OC's see when they do a soft inquiry?   Score and nothing else?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi Frnds

bump
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're trying to get your foot in the door at Barclay's I think there is a good chance you'll get it with a Pre-approval. It is true you get 0% for the first year and there is no annual fee. On the second year I do remember my interest at 8% something... However regarding the limits I cant say if you get 10K. All that depends on your credit reports and her other credit limits on bank cards. Normally they tell you on the back of the application what the lowest/minimum limit is as well...
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got a pre-approval from Juniper as well.  They offered me up $7500, but approved for $3500.  No intro APR, but a fixed 7.99, which is the best rate I've had on any account, ever!  You know I jumped at that.  They did pull TU for me, and my FAKO at the time was about 670, 680.

I'm really rebuilding my credit at this point, though.  I have a BK discharged in 06, and I accept every card that doesn't want to screw me from the start. 

Good luck!  Let us know what happens...

Lisa 
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.