Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper login problems?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Juniper login problems?

Is anyone else having any trouble logging into their Juniper accounts?

It's telling me my password is incorrect, and when I enter all the information to change my password, it's telling me my account cannot be found.

I've called the CS number and it directs me straight to the hold queue for a "relationship manager," along with a recording that they are experiencing heavy call volume.  I've been on hold for about 20 minutes already.

Is anyone else having trouble logging in or does it look like they've shut me down?  (If they have, it will just save me the trouble of doing it myself, since this card was on the chopping block, anyway. Smiley Happy )
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Juniper login problems?

Juni hates me too.

The Password you entered was not recognized. Please try again. [I-1007]
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:
Juni hates me too.

The Password you entered was not recognized. Please try again. [I-1007]

OK, thanks, Peas.  In the time it took you to post that, my call was answered.  They told me their systems were down, and they're running on the backup system, but my account is fine.

Is it weird that I'm a little disappointed? LOL

Message 3 of 11
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

LOL --

See that's the difference between our Juni cards -- I WOULD be disappointed if they closed mine!  Smiley Wink

You could have just chopped it right then and there.  I'm guessing you probably got a somewhat competent CSR if they were able to articulate that the problem was on their end, rather than accusing you of not knowing how to navigate thru their website or something.

Did they charge you a fee to talk to a live person?  Smiley Wink
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

Did they charge you a fee to talk to a live person?  Smiley Wink

I'll make sure to double check my next statement for that fee.  It wouldn't surprise me. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah same here too. I thought it was just me, now i feel somewhat relieved to know its not just me. But i wonder why it is doing this to everyone? I also got sent directly to a CSR and i was on wait for like 20 minutes before i gave up and hung up. I guess they got swamped with calls with customers wanting to know whats going on.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

This sucks! I wanted to pay my balance down to zero b4 they hit my reports. i can't get in to pay my bill.
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI- me too.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm fine here.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

beenthere wrote:
I'm fine here.

Yeah, me too.  Back to normal.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.