Did you mean: 

LIVE on Friday Night w/ AMEX CSR!!

tag
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: Currently W/ AMEX CSR- LIVE!

@09Lexie wrote:

Just aren't safe with an internet connection are you? Smiley Mad

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 11 of 26
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@enharu wrote:

Hmm.

It sounds like he's trying to sign you up for a corporate card...?

Well all the benefits sounds like the regular Delta card to me, but why the CSR continously insists that it's an EMPLOYEE card beats the heck out of me..

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 12 of 26
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Just aren't safe with an internet connection are you? Smiley Mad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are SOOOOOOOO busted!!!!!

LOL hehe

Message 13 of 26
enharu
Super Contributor

I am guessing he may just be reading off the product based on whatever internal codename Amex has given the product. Happened to me a couple times with Chase and Citi as well, and it was really confusing. For instance Chase has over 10 types of Freedom products, and it was very confusing understand what the CSR was trying to tell me.

Is your card 13 months old?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 14 of 26
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@enharu wrote:

I am guessing he may just be reading off the product based on whatever internal codename Amex has given the product. Happened to me a couple times with Chase and Citi as well, and it was really confusing. For instance Chase has over 10 types of Freedom products, and it was very confusing understand what the CSR was trying to tell me.

No sir, more like 4months lol

Message 15 of 26
enharu
Super Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@enharu wrote:

No sir, more like 4months lol

that's really weird. Ask him for a PC to the new Everyday card if you're still talking to him.

Maybe you can get the card before anyone else can!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 16 of 26
sailor_mercury
Valued Contributor

Re: LIVE on Friday Night w/ AMEX CSR!!

Ok Yude...

What was the result?  Smiley Happy

NFCU nCashRewards VISA - $20,000 | NFCU nRewards $10,000
AMEX Costco TrueEarnings $5,000 | AMEX Delta Gold $1,500
Chase SWA VISA $5,000 | Chase Slate $3,500 | Chase Amazon Rewards VISA $3,000
HSN Mastecard $3,500
Message 17 of 26
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Wow, I want to PC my delta.. maybe I should try the chat feature. lol I hate that card. Truly one of the only regrets I have with an application. (I don't regret that I applied for an Amex at that time, but the delta was just an odd choice for me.)

Yude, update us with your choice! Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 26
bobbay
Established Contributor

you know, it is entirely possible that you show up in the database as a past employee.  As well, past as well as present employee's, may be able to get the employee card.  Furthermore, it is entirely possible that one of deltas cards is standard issue with internal markings/traits(in the database) to designate present and prior employees in both the credit system and customer service, but look like everyone elses card for cost savings and efficiency.

I know it's a lot of if's and but's... what did you end up doing?  I am curious.

Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 723 9/16/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 03/12/17

Message 19 of 26
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Most surprising to me was:

2. Blue Cash from American Express

Very few people have been able to PC to it, must be some non-obvious criteria that allows or disallows it.

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.