Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a card that pulls transunion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking for a card that pulls transunion

I am rebuilding my credit and was able to clean up my trans union report. I’m looking for a card that will pull from there and will fit my profile

Score 775
Discover limit 2450
Open sky 1k
Citi secured 500
Chase 8k au
Chase 22k au
Amex 6k au
Amex gold au

All have low usage and some are at 0 balance

Please let me know what you guys think will be my best shot
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looking for a card that pulls transunion

PayPal CashBack Mastercard
Message 2 of 16
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

When I applied for the Barclays aviator they pulled TU, that was the only pull for me, I did see on here somewhere to day though that on their app they pulled TU and EX so YEMV.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

It depends for what US state youre applying from, I know US Bank pulled TU only in NJ 

Message 4 of 16
crys12065
Established Contributor

Barclays Uber and Paypal 2% pulled only TU for me and I am in FL. 

In the garden until 2020
Message 5 of 16
budugu
Regular Contributor

As crys said Barclays ... And also alliant ( my recent experience)
amex - plat + bcp, Apple Card, Citi Prestige (AU)
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you I will probably go with Barclay. Any cards easier to get than others with them?
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Beware that Barclays is well known for CLD and other AA, even on thick files. 

I would vote for the PayPal cashback as well. Synchrony will give you the farm with that FICO score. NFCU also usually pulls TU for new cards (I have heard California they pull EQ for new cards but the vast majority of reports have said TU) if you’re eligible for membership there. 

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays synchrony US Bank Elan and fifth third, depending on state but I think PayPal is probably the best for rewards or Barclay ring for low APR ...I think Sam is is put out by synchrony as well and they have 5% on gas.
Update
Now that I think about it FNBO and Simmons as well, but all these are more conservative except synchrony. And 5/3 is Geo restricted if you don’t get a mailer I think
Message 9 of 16
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Barclays synchrony US Bank Elan and fifth third, depending on state but I think PayPal is probably the best for rewards or Barclay ring for low APR ...I think Sam is is put out by synchrony as well and they have 5% on gas.
Update
Now that I think about it FNBO and Simmons as well, but all these are more conservative except synchrony. And 5/3 is Geo restricted if you don’t get a mailer I think

5/3's Stand Up To Cancer card is not georestricted, although the rest of their cards are.  They can also pull Equifax.

US Bank, Elan, and FNBO all sometimes do pull Experian.

(9/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.