Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a card that pulls transunion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Looking for a card that pulls transunion

Very true, I had forgotten about the stand up to cancer card ....nothing is absolute and everything is always subject to exception. Thank you for the clarification and added knowledge
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

curious to know as well, outside of the creditpulls database.

Im in VA and it seems that I've seen alot of EQ/EX pulled for cards, my experience included.  My TU is my cleanest and least inquiried compared to my EXP/EQ

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Like my last post said, everything is subject to exception, but for the most part those pull TU. But anything is possible. (Mod cut-Such suggestion is taboo on MyFico)
My answer has nothing to do with the creditpulls db.

Message 13 of 16
jdbkiang
Established Contributor

I had WF, Barclays, and US Bank pull TU. But I do know that it can vary by state.

[2/2019]
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

WF? Interesting ... what state are you in? (If you don’t mind my asking?) Anybody else?WF pulls on TU? That propel card is supposed to be nice.
Message 15 of 16
jdbkiang
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
WF? Interesting ... what state are you in? (If you don’t mind my asking?) Anybody else?WF pulls on TU? That propel card is supposed to be nice.

California. 

[2/2019]
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.