Not applicable

Lowes synchrony cli schedule?

My 61 days is up but am wondering when I should ask for a cli? Thank you 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes synchrony cli schedule?

There is no schedule and you can ask as early as you want.  I got my $3k SL raised to $30k either the day I was approved or the following day.  You just call up credit solutions and tell them what you want for a limit and after a 2-3 minute hold tops they'll come back and either approve it or counter you with the best offer possible.  It is a SP, so you have nothing to lose. 

What do your FICO scores look like?  If you are in the 730+ range you stand a very good chance of getting whatever limit you ask for.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

There is no schedule and you can ask as early as you want.  I got my $3k SL raised to $30k either the day I was approved or the following day.  You just call up credit solutions and tell them what you want for a limit and after a 2-3 minute hold tops they'll come back and either approve it or counter you with the best offer possible.  It is a SP, so you have nothing to lose. 

What do your FICO scores look like?  If you are in the 730+ range you stand a very good chance of getting whatever limit you ask for.

Exactly correct and I'll add that the '61 days' applies to Centurion Bank issued American Express cards, not the Lowes or other credit cards.  

Message 3 of 10
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I called Credit Solutions within minutes of applying and got it taken up to $17k.  4 months worked for me when I asked for $25k; should have asked for $35k as I've been spending like a madman on it this summer combining 10% military discount with the long 0% financing offers and I'll almost certainly get turned down for the $35k being too soon.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

My sl with them was originally 3k. It I called immediately and was given 17k, I'm wanting to up it to 25k or 35k since I'm going to remodel my home soon I need a high limit as to not mess up my balances. So earliest cli is 3 to 4 months of initial opening of the card?
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My sl with them was originally 3k. It I called immediately and was given 17k, I'm wanting to up it to 25k or 35k since I'm going to remodel my home soon I need a high limit as to not mess up my balances. So earliest cli is 3 to 4 months of initial opening of the card?

No, you can ask for one at anytime.  All depends on your TU score and income.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Where are you getting this 3 or 4 month number from?  There is no time frame that you have to wait with Synchrony/Lowe's.  You could can have a $17k limit today, $25k tomorrow, $30k the next day, etc. if you keep calling and asking to raise it.  This is assuming of course that your exposure isn't too great across all your revolvers relative to your income and that your credit scores are 730+ give or take.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no time frame, but increase denial in the letter says not enough time and experience at this credit limit then you should wait a few months and try again. Credit solutions phone calls is not the solution to every situation
Message 8 of 10
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Normal Synchrony logic is every 4 statements.

You usually need to use the card to generate a statement.

Jan Pepsi

Feb Candybar

March Tape Measure

April-Pepsi

May=Cli with the luv button

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 9 of 10
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

We've never been lucky enough to get an immediate CLI with Lowe's. But we just bought something we needed that cost around 20-30 dollars and paid as soon as it posted. Now we are at 17k on each card (me, hubby, and my mom each have one)
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.