Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini APP Spree! CSP + BCE UPDATE!!

tag
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Re: Mini APP Spree! CSP + BCE UPDATE!!

@nicholasyud wrote:

How did you get Chase increase that much ????

When I had just got my Discover with a CL of $3500, I called the rep that I've dealt before at the executive office. I told her that I just got a Discover with $3500 limit, but ultimately wanted to bank with Chase. She asked me how much I wanted, and I said, $3500-$4000 would do. She got back to me the next day and gave me the approval.

At this time, my Discover wasn't even reporting yet. She just took my word for it. I think it's important that I had a prior relationship with the rep.

I'd like to get a higher CL on the CSP. Should I call and request a CL now or after my possible 3x CLI on the BCE?

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 21 of 26
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

You had very successful apps process in +3 years........congrat again

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 22 of 26
DailyDriver
Valued Member

Congrats!  

Citi Forward $6K l Citi Double Cash $7K l Chase Sapphire Preferred $10.3K l Discover IT $12K l Chase Freedom $5K l Chase United 10k l Chase Slate 7.2k l Amex Hilton HHonors $12.1K l NFCU GoRewards Visa 16.6K l Barclay US Airways World Mastercard $8K
Message 23 of 26
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Incredible story with chase and congrats for those new beauties you there there. Are you planning for something else or just garden now?
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 24 of 26
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

@CruzImperial wrote:
Incredible story with chase and congrats for those new beauties you there there. Are you planning for something else or just garden now?

Actually whats more amazing is that I started with the Slate with a CL of $300 11/2011. Not even one year later I have a $4000 CL. I'm looking forward to PC the Slate to Freedom next month and maybe another CLI to $5000 so I can get a Visa Signature.

That would be so sweet! CPS World MC, Freedom Visa Signature, AMEX and Discover...maybe I'm dreaming too much right now. haha

Thanks for all the support guys and gals!

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 25 of 26
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Well, just got home all excited to get the package and...it wasn't here as it was promised. I called the CSP line to make sure it wasn't lost or stolen and it wasn't even sent. They said that they have to send me the disclosure first, then the card...well I wish they told me that. Basically he told me that he couldnt do anything.

So I hung up and called again, got a different rep this time and said she will rush it out for Monday, latest Tuesday delivery. She was also willing to send it to my work address when the 1st regular rep refused to do. 

I kind of am taken back on the inconsistency with info between the 2 CSP reps. I've already heard people rave about the customer service. Maybe its going downhill??

Looks like my excitement through today ended in disapointment Smiley Sad

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.