Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most swiped card?

tag
JamP
Valued Contributor

Re: Most swiped card?

My DW would be the Walmart card for 5% but now that has ended it will be Huntington Voice.

Mine would be the Savor card. We both do a fair amount of swipes on our BCE cards also.

AOD and USAlliance get a lot of use. They would be close to the Savor card. 

DIscover would be number 1 for certain categories get many more swipes than normal.

That is what having multiple cashback cards does Smiley Happy

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 31 of 61
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Citi DC for sure

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 32 of 61
Yankee2
Regular Contributor

Citi DC 

It gets a large majority of my  spend and my other cards catch the rest in catagory spend.

Message 33 of 61
NRB525
Super Contributor

For the next few weeks, AMEX Bonvoy Brilliant while I try to finish the $1000 for $100 bonus spend. 10 points on dining and gas doesn't hurt either. 

After that ( and recently as well ) the Gold card is used most, as the Dining and Groceries 4 points is nice.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 34 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Gold gets most of my swipes and spend because of dining and groceries, since that's the majority of my day to day expenses. After that it's a mix of BCP (lots of streaming subscriptions and all iTunes purchases, plus some grocery and random spend), the two Discos (rotating 5% for ITCash and gas on Chrome), and PenFed PCR for uncategorized 2%.

Message 35 of 61
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

actually been favoring my PPMC since its 2% and the rewards can be redeemed monthly. Though im sure its new brother may kick the baby( SP😉) @Anonymous  i know you've  been waiting to hear about Brother so ill post it later today as the Stork finally arrivedSmiley Wink

Message 36 of 61
VintageMel
New Contributor

Citi DC. Groceries are really the only category I get much use out of, so those go on my BCP, otherwise pretty much everything else goes through the DC.

3/28/23
EX 810
EQ 831
TU ???
Cap1 QS March 2017 | AmEx BCP July 2019 | Citi DC June 2020 | AmEx Delta Gold October 2020 | Chase FU October 2020 | Macy's AmEx May 2021
Message 37 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

actually been favoring my PPMC since its 2% and the rewards can be redeemed monthly. Though im sure its new brother may kick the baby( SP😉) @Anonymous  i know you've  been waiting to hear about Brother so ill post it later today as the Stork finally arrivedSmiley Wink

About time lol @AverageJoesCredit I've been waiting impatiently for your announcement!

Message 38 of 61
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Two of my cards are currently tied for the "most swiped" honor:

-- PenFed Power Cash

-- NFCU More Rewards (gas and groceries)

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 39 of 61
Rudy1
Established Contributor

Right now my most swiped card has been my American Express Delta Gold card I am trying to earn a free flight and well so far I quite close.

>
Goal Cards:
Message 40 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.