Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motivation

tag
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

Motivation

Your score history

I just thought some of you guys would like to see my progression since getting serious in Jan 07.  As you can see, it takes time, but eventually, your score will get better. Bank Of America still hasnt reported the $1000 I took off of it (CL is 1500, when I charged a down payment on a car of $1000, it dropped my score to 670 from 684) I didnt get the car, got my money back and I am still waiting to see if I get my points back (the credit card has a $5.00 balance). I think I should, but anyway, see the rise since I got serious? No inq, no baddies, and I have been paying down debt. Good luck guys and keep on the block...dont give up and you can dig yourself out of bad credit holes, it just takes time..

Stpn2me
TU - 673 EQ - 672 EX - 669 as of 13 Nov 2015
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Motivation

WOW!!!  That's almost 150 points from the low in Jan '07.  Excellent job!!!!!
Message 2 of 10
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Hey, nice work! My EQ graph just looks like a dead snake in the road --some zigs and zags, but no appreciable movement. Smiley Sad I need to show your graph to my graph, so it will understand what it's supposed to be doing.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 10
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Great job!  What caused that big dip at the first of the year?
Message 4 of 10
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

"What caused that big dip at the first of the year?"

I had a late on a student loan while it was being consolidated and not really knowing about this site. Since then I have gotten the lates removed by asking for the loan office to take them off and that just happened this month. It should go up nicely this month. Plus being in afghanistan not being able to spend money didnt hurt!Smiley Very Happy

I just wanted some people to know that what they say on this forum does work but it only takes time..

Stpn2me

TU - 673 EQ - 670 EX - 684

Message Edited by stpn2me on 11-11-2007 11:41 AM
TU - 673 EQ - 672 EX - 669 as of 13 Nov 2015
Message 5 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

WTG! Let's keep the good news coming!
Message 6 of 10
kclb
Regular Contributor

@stpn2me wrote:
Your score history
I just thought some of you guys would like to see my progression since getting serious in Jan 07. As you can see, it takes time, but eventually, your score will get better. Bank Of America still hasnt reported the $1000 I took off of it (CL is 1500, when I charged a down payment on a car of $1000, it dropped my score to 670 from 684) I didnt get the car, got my money back and I am still waiting to see if I get my points back (the credit card has a $5.00 balance). I think I should, but anyway, see the rise since I got serious? No inq, no baddies, and I have been paying down debt. Good luck guys and keep on the block...dont give up and you can dig yourself out of bad credit holes, it just takes time..
Stpn2me

Congratulations! ^^

-
EX - 677 | EQ - 714 | TU - 724 as of December 4, 2013.
-
CC - Bank Of Hawaii - Hawaiian Airlines - $1500 / AMEX - Costco - $1200 (Nov '13) / Discover IT - $1200 / Aloha Pacific Credit Union - $3000 / AMEX - Blue - $6500 (authorized user) / Chase - CSP - $5000 (Dec '13)
-
Closed Accounts - AMEX Platinum.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

great work!  be safe in afghanistan!
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go!
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG!

Inspiration to all of us.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.