Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI 3 to 5 day message?

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI 3 to 5 day message?

Well, then I'm going to be really disappointed. I've waited not-so-patiently for my 6 mo anniv to get a CLI. It's a pain having to watch my balance and PIF before the stmt closes, so my FICO doesn't drop 20 points.

I've been using it for around 75% of the CL every month and have impecible history w/them. It's frustrating reading stories of people w/worse histories than me getting approved for 5-digit CLs with them -- many instant approvals. I've even read people w/BKs getting 5-digit limits. It just really looks like they don't like me. Smiley Sad Smiley Frustrated

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 11 of 56
bostonte
Frequent Contributor

I got the 3-5 day message on my first CLI request, and was approved by the following day. It's extremely common to get the 3-5 day message with Navy and eventually get approved. My second CLI was instant.
Message 12 of 56
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@bostonte wrote:
I got the 3-5 day message on my first CLI request, and was approved by the following day. It's extremely common to get the 3-5 day message with Navy and eventually get approved. My second CLI was instant.

How did you find out? Did they send you an email? Or did you just keep logging in to your account?

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 13 of 56
Datx
Valued Contributor

They do send an email once a decision is made. The last time I requested a CLI on my NavChek, they sent an email about an hour later and I had to login to see status. It was pretty late at night too, around 11:30 pm and they approved it.

Message 14 of 56
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Thanks! I'm on pins and needles! Smiley Frustrated (they need an emoticon biting their nails!)

Message 15 of 56
Smug
Established Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Thanks! I'm on pins and needles! Smiley Frustrated (they need an emoticon biting their nails!)

😱😱😱💅👾here's a few
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 16 of 56
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Smug wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

😱😱😱💅👾here's a few

Hmm. Graphics aren't showing up on my computer. Just little boxes with letters and numbers

Message 17 of 56
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Good luck! I got the 3 to 5 day message, and then I got a message to check my secured message center and I was approved for the 22k limit.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 18 of 56
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Thanks! What CL did you start at Webhopper?

Message 19 of 56
Smug
Established Contributor

Sorry on a mac
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 20 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.