Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU November AR

tag
tussking
Established Contributor

NFCU November AR

If you have seen it hit or Requested a CLI from today on - Please post your results.

I am personally hoping to get a CLI my last one was in May. Fingers crossed 17.5 to 25k.
Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU November AR

I pulled the trigger a few days ago...a bit too early. Would it make a difference to hit after the AR?

My go rewards is about 5 weeks old.
Message 2 of 60
tussking
Established Contributor

Richie - 5 weeks is way too soon. NFCU likes to see 3-6 months of history before a CLI.
Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 3 of 60
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Sorry Richie , you have to have ATLEAST 3 statements cut bf you should request CLI , unless you have had just a dramatic change in scores from the time you apped .. I would not ask for another one until you can go into your online acct and see 3 statements for it in there ..
Message 4 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ tussking, my fingers are crossed for your CLI!!!

Let us know!

Smiley Happy

Chapter 7: Discharged November 2015
11/15 Fico 8: EQ-585, TU-550, EX- 551
07/16 Fico 8: EQ-703, TU-695, EX- 660
09/16 Post App Spree Fico 8: EQ-675, TU-675, EX-663
Cap One Platinum $2K>$4K, Cap One Quicksilver $3K, Discover $1,600, SPGVisa $4500, Red Roof Inn Siggy Visa $5K, Good Sam/Camping World Visa $1800, Overstock $7K, Lowe's $6K, NFCU Cash Rewards Visa $4600, NFCU CLOC $15K, PenFed Promise Visa $10,500, Evine $1K, CreditOne Visa $600|Total CL: $153K
Garden until September 2018 (I'll be in the pumpkin patch)!

Message 5 of 60
PrimeRate
Frequent Contributor

Does the verbiage change on the CLI screen where it indicates whether an HP or SP will be performed? I'm at the 4 month mark. 

☮ & ❤
Message 6 of 60
PrimeRate
Frequent Contributor

"By submitting this request, you authorize Navy Federal to obtain a consumer credit report in connection with this application for credit. You also authorize Navy Federal to obtain consumer credit reports and any other information about you for the purpose of increasing the credit line, reviewing or collecting this account, and to evaluate your creditworthiness."

This scares me. I don't want anymore inquiries on my CR. Smiley Frustrated

☮ & ❤
Message 7 of 60
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Call them and tell them to cancel cli request

Message 8 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know the sweet spot of how long before you can request another CLI? I got one 94 days ago and one 15 days ago. Would like to CLI the one that I got 94 days ago.

Message 9 of 60
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know the sweet spot of how long before you can request another CLI? I got one 94 days ago and one 15 days ago. Would like to CLI the one that I got 94 days ago.

Have you had 3 statements cut yet?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 10 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.