Re: NFCU Signature + CLI

@bichonmom wrote:

Very lucky! Navy must love you. Smiley Happy

I think because i do practically everything with them, thats why  Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 24
adavis425
Established Contributor

I just opened mine and the new one is sooo much nicer! It's a matt hunter green with a metallic globe. Way nicer.

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 22 of 24
RyVision
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@RyVision wrote:

HUGE Congrats CS, that is beyond awesome! 

I hope more of us get news like this from NFCU!  (hint hint NFCU Smiley LOL)

Thanks Smiley Happy

Are you with them?

Yup, since last December.  Joint Platinum 15k and Individual rewards "Frog" LOL for 3k.   Have never asked for a CLI.  Got a letter about a pre-approved auto loan a few days ago as well as on the page.  Nothing about an upgrade to the siggy Frog yet.   I won't ask about it as I don't want a new HP on any of my CRs and I knowwww they tend to be HP happy on reqests LOL.  (I also don't have DD with them, only the free checking, debit and cashFrog CC).

DM (Joint on the Platinum) was offered a pre-approved LOC but we didn't bother to inquire as they've never sent her the free duplicate checks she asked for, just the debit card on checking.........  

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 23 of 24
CS800
Super Contributor

@RyVision wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@RyVision wrote:

HUGE Congrats CS, that is beyond awesome! 

I hope more of us get news like this from NFCU!  (hint hint NFCU Smiley LOL)

Thanks Smiley Happy

Are you with them?

Yup, since last December.  Joint Platinum 15k and Individual rewards "Frog" LOL for 3k.   Have never asked for a CLI.  Got a letter about a pre-approved auto loan a few days ago as well as on the page.  Nothing about an upgrade to the siggy Frog yet.   I won't ask about it as I don't want a new HP on any of my CRs and I knowwww they tend to be HP happy on reqests LOL.  (I also don't have DD with them, only the free checking, debit and cashFrog CC).

DM (Joint on the Platinum) was offered a pre-approved LOC but we didn't bother to inquire as they've never sent her the free duplicate checks she asked for, just the debit card on checking.........  

They won't HP you for a PC. You might want to call and ask if you want the siggy Smiley Happy

They are trigger happy on the HP's but one of the supervisor told me that a PC is not a HP. A new loan,card app or CLI request would be.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.