Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer by email...... 70,000 points

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Offer by email...... 70,000 points

@dodfire wrote:

I doubt I could get it anyways....its CHASE!!  They denied me 3 times already for CSP.

to be fair though the CSP and Ink Bold/Plus are probably the hardest Chase cards to qualify for. Not including the Palladium / JPM Select of course since those have minimum deposit / relationship requirements.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 11 of 79
enharu
Super Contributor

@CreditScholar wrote:

I think all Marriott elite members can get this offer by logging into their account and then clicking on the Marriott Rewards section. It's been there for quite awhile, at least 2 months. This might help others who may be considering the card.

CS, you mentioned about the sign-up order to qualify for bonuses on both cards previously.

In order to qualify one has to get the Ritz card first, then the Marriot card, is that right? Or was it the other way round?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 79
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

I think all Marriott elite members can get this offer by logging into their account and then clicking on the Marriott Rewards section. It's been there for quite awhile, at least 2 months. This might help others who may be considering the card.

CS, you mentioned about the sign-up order to qualify for bonuses on both cards previously.

In order to qualify one has to get the Ritz card first, then the Marriot card, is that right? Or was it the other way round?

Hmmm ????

*8/10/13
Message 13 of 79
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

I didn't submit the application....I was just " Admiring" it Smiley Happy

He means "researching"Smiley LOL

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 14 of 79
myjourney
Super Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

@enharu wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

In order to qualify one has to get the Ritz card first, the

n the Marriot card, is that right? Or was it the other way round?

Hmmm ????

Ok Hummm wait until Lexie gets here...Hummm indeeed Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 15 of 79
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 16 of 79
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 17 of 79
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@dodfire wrote:

@enharu wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

Hmmm ????

Oh boy, can't wait, is he in for it now!!!

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 18 of 79
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Thanks CreditScholar!

dodfire, I thought you could keep a promise!
Message 19 of 79
myjourney
Super Contributor

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@dodfire wrote:

@enharu wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

Hmmm ????

Oh boy, can't wait, is he in for it now!!!

Where are you now dodfire someone is looking for you ....think he ran to the garden Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 20 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.