Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock.com Credit Card

tag
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

Overstock.com Credit Card

Anyone have this card? Hard to get? I believe it is First National Bank of Omaha but I could be wrong. Thinking of apping for this card after June if their promos are as good (discounts/statement credits/etc), just curious of acceptance requirements if anyone is willing to share! Thank you as always for any replies Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Overstock.com Credit Card

@QAMngrGirl wrote:

Anyone have this card? Hard to get? I believe it is First National Bank of Omaha but I could be wrong. Thinking of apping for this card after June if their promos are as good (discounts/statement credits/etc), just curious of acceptance requirements if anyone is willing to share! Thank you as always for any replies Smiley Happy

It is underwritten/serviced by FNBO, which has been known to be a somewhat conservative bank.  Same underwriting criteria applies for this card as with any of their other FNBO credit card products (above average FICO score, no negative history, inquiry/new accounts/utilization sensitive).

Message 2 of 5
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@QAMngrGirl wrote:

It is underwritten/serviced by FNBO, which has been known to be a somewhat conservative bank.  Same underwriting criteria applies for this card as with any of their other FNBO credit card products (above average FICO score, no negative history, inquiry/new accounts/utilization sensitive).

Thank you Smiley Happy

I don't see them on whogavemecredit, anyone know who they pull? I'm in FL

Message 3 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

They typically pull Equifax for the most part.

Message 4 of 5
Open123
Super Contributor

In my view, there are better offers out there.

From what I know, FNBO is a hard approval.  Not sure if it's worth $20 bucks and free shipping?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.