Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Preapp Offers Updated

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: PenFed Preapp Offers Updated

I'm thankful PenFed isn't waving any offers at me right now.  I do not want any further decreases in my AAoA after accepting an offer.  But, I'll take a CLI any day. 
Message Edited by DI on 01-03-2010 08:04 AM
Message 21 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Kind of dumb, but I made an account for penfed about a year ago and applied for a CC and was denied and now forgot all my information to log in now having to enroll again. Has anyone gone through this and do the pre apps stay? Or do I start over fresh Thanks

Yeah I had to look up my info from my notes.  If I was in your situation, I would call them first.

(But my guess is that you wouldn't "lose" anything.  After all you probably still have $5 sitting in a share account like me Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Jeff321 on 01-02-2010 09:54 PM
Message 22 of 69
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Kind of dumb, but I made an account for penfed about a year ago and applied for a CC and was denied and now forgot all my information to log in now having to enroll again. Has anyone gone through this and do the pre apps stay? Or do I start over fresh Thanks

Yeah I had to look up my info from my notes.  If I was in your situation, I would call them first.

(But my guess is that you wouldn't "lose" anything.  After all you probably still have $5 sitting in a share account like me Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Jeff321 on 01-02-2010 09:54 PM

Do we collect interest on that $5?

Message 23 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think I ever put $5 in but I will give them a call monday I guess. So I should not enroll tonight?
Message 24 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha yes I actually have $5.02.

Message 25 of 69
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Haha yes I actually have $5.02.

LOL.  Will you have to pay taxes on that 2 cents earned?  Haha

Message 26 of 69
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

If there is an offer from PenFed where would I find it? When I login, I dont see any thing on my main page.
Message 27 of 69
DI
Super Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:
Log in - go to you accounts page - to the right, opposite your name, one of two things will appear: 1) a grey box captioned "Transfer Money" if you do not have offers, or 2) a yellow box captioned "You're Approved!" if you have offers. If you have the offers box there will be several links with it which you can click for the details.

Message 28 of 69
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:
If there is an offer from PenFed where would I find it? When I login, I dont see any thing on my main page.

It's really clear. If your looking at the main page where your accounts are listed after you log in and you don't see it it's not there.
Message 29 of 69
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Jeff321 wrote:

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:
The good news for you is that you are no longer on the outside looking in at a CC! Congrats! They will pretty much give you any one of those CC's at $15K CL if you accept the offer. BTW - it is pick one offer. If you want another one it will be a fresh app. If you wanted two CC's at $7.5K each or $10K and $5K I would call a CSR and ask them how to best go about doing it.

ThanksHowever I don't think I really want any of them anymore, hahaI already have 3 CCs with a combined CL of $25kTheir Visa Platinum Cashback (1.25%) card does beat my BoA AmEx cash (1.25%) card a little though in terms of reward dollars.

I have a BofA Accelerated Cash Rewards Amex and a PenFed PCR Visa. The PenFed card is a far better card. It's not even close. On top of all PenFed is very stable and predictable, while BofA is as fickle as they come. I like the PenFed Visa so much I have two of them!  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 30 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.