Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS 1 PC to QS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

QS 1 PC to QS

I have a Cap 1  QS 1  about to cut third statement.  When is it possible for me to PC this card to a regular QS?  How long do I have to wait ?  Any advice appreciated.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: QS 1 PC to QS

You can ask for a PC anytime but generally I have seen people having to wait at least six months, but of course that's not true for all. You may get nowhere requesting it through traditional channels and may have to go through the EO. What goal do you have in mind by doing a PC?
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Basically to remove AF.  I tried to have it waived but was denied.

@creditguy wrote:
You can ask for a PC anytime but generally I have seen people having to wait at least six months, but of course that's not true for all. You may get nowhere requesting it through traditional channels and may have to go through the EO. What goal do you have in mind by doing a PC?

Message 3 of 13
creditguy
Valued Contributor

If you can't PC you can always apply for the regular Quicksilver and roll the old the quicksilver ones CL into the new one.
Message 4 of 13
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, it might be easier to just apply for the QS, but I would wait 6 months though, so I can get  a better cl and apr!

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditguy wrote:
If you can't PC you can always apply for the regular Quicksilver and roll the old the quicksilver ones CL into the new one.

I already have one QS MC  (PC from Platinum card)  I could combine the QS1 with that.  Please advise.  When should I combine? 

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nova5041 wrote:

Yeah, it might be easier to just apply for the QS, but I would wait 6 months though, so I can get  a better cl and apr!

Right, finish credit steps CLI .  App. for QS or combine QS1 with QS MC.  Thanks!

Message 7 of 13
creditguy
Valued Contributor

you could combine at anytime I don't think there is a set time frame.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditguy wrote:
you could combine at anytime I don't think there is a set time frame.

Thanks for the advice!

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a Cap 1  QS 1  about to cut third statement.  When is it possible for me to PC this card to a regular QS?  How long do I have to wait ?  Any advice appreciated.

My 10th statement just cut andd they're being difficult about doing a PC.  I have only tried over chat so far.  They keep telling me that I have no offers avaliable.  I have a Venture thats 2 months old but won't convert the QS1.  Frustrating.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.