Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver World MC

tag
Drew
Frequent Contributor

Quicksilver World MC

Hi All,

Does anyone out there have this version of the card?  I'd like to make sure it is available.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: Quicksilver World MC

@Drew wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone out there have this version of the card?  I'd like to make sure it is available.

Yep I do. Convered my Cash Rewards world MC into the Quicksilver world MC.

Message 2 of 5
Drew
Frequent Contributor

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

@Drew wrote:

Hi All,

Nice.  I am hoping they can product change the Platinum MC to World MC on my recent Quicksilver.

Message 3 of 5
Drew
Frequent Contributor

It doesn't appear as though Capital One will do the conversion for another 3-6 months.

Message 4 of 5
tld409
Regular Contributor

@Drew wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

@Drew wrote:

Hi All,

Nice.  I am hoping they can product change the Platinum MC to World MC on my recent Quicksilver.

I product changed my platinum mc over to the quicksilver a couple of weeks ago and it was automatically converted to a world mc. I just received the card in the mail today and in the left lower corner it has the World MC logo!  Unfortunately, the card is as ugly as reported here- I wonder if anyone will question if it is real or not when I go to use it....Smiley LOL

Starting Score 630 Score: Current FICO Scores: All above 725 (04/01/2015)
Sallie Mae World MC 9k; Chase Freedom 6.5k; CareCredit 13.2k; Amex BCP 21.8k;Amex PRG; BOA123 Visa Sig 20k; CapOne WMC 7.5K; CSP Visa Sig 2K; Citi Simp Visa 6.9k; CFCU Visa 17k; Discover IT 7K; JCP MC 8K; Macys Amex 7.5K/2k; PSECU Visa/PSL 20/20K; SamsClub MC 20k; Walmart 10k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.