Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received My Shell Gas Card Today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received My Shell Gas Card Today

I got home from work today my my new shell gas card was waiting on me in the mailbox. $500 Credit limit $75 spending limit on cash advances. Does anyone have any experience on CLI with this card?
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Received My Shell Gas Card Today

Congrats! See my post to your other thread about getting increases. If you do it through the online account, it will result in a hard pull, so always call # on the back of your card and follow the prompts. It should all be automated and will be a soft.
Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

stef37 wrote:
Congrats! See my post to your other thread about getting increases. If you do it through the online account, it will result in a hard pull, so always call # on the back of your card and follow the prompts. It should all be automated and will be a soft.

So CLI over the phone will be a soft an over the Internet will be hard well that's kind of weired why is that.

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 09-11-2008 08:10 PM
Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure, but a have read a few posts about this a few months back and people were complaining they got hard pulls on EQ with using the online account request. I have tried a couple of times to get an increase with the automated number and it tried to send me to a CSR. If you have one available for a soft pull, it will tell you how much and to press 2 to accept it, or another number if you want the CSR to pull for a higher amount. Or 3 to decline, yeah right!  I pressed 2 Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

stef37 wrote:
right!  I pressed 2 Smiley Very Happy

lol
Message 5 of 20
Logical
Regular Contributor

Reading a little late just paid off tonight!!  I called the numbers for Shell and P66 and got $300 increase each!! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the info!
Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Logical wrote:
Reading a little late just paid off tonight!!  I called the numbers for Shell and P66 and got $300 increase each!! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the info!

Congrats!!
Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Logical wrote:

Thanks for the info!

Congrats...
Message 8 of 20
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Shell does a HARD INQUIRY for cli requests online!!!!  Lesson Learned!  Always come here for advice FIRST!!!!

Since you've got the Shell...go for the Sunoco.

Message Edited by fishbjc on 09-12-2008 07:38 AM
Message 9 of 20
USC08
Frequent Contributor

what about Exxon Mobil Cards???? can u do CLI on phone without being a hard inquiry?
myFICO - EQ: 776 EX: 763 TU: 791
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.