cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revolution Credit Card.Any One Have It Report Yet.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Revolution Credit Card.Any One Have It Report Yet.

Yes it was instant.My score at the time was fico 720 something.cl was 5k.Took about 10 days to get the card.Hope this helps.
Message 11 of 37
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Call me nuts. Just now I applied online after seeing this post and got instant approval for $5K and  would receive the card in 7-10 days.
Message Edited by concorduser on 03-06-2009 03:43 PM
Message 12 of 37
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

concorduser wrote:

When they approved you, was the approval instant?

And concorduser signed:

Goals for 2009 - No New Accounts - EQ/TU Join 700 Club. No way to know if EX made 700 Club.

C'mon, sit back and enjoy your Plum! You don't need this in any way, shape or fashion!

eta: Oh well, too late.

Smiley Sad
Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 03-06-2009 03:46 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 37
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
And concorduser signed:

Goals for 2009 - No New Accounts - EQ/TU Join 700 Club. No way to know if EX made 700 Club.
C'mon, sit back and enjoy your Plum! You don't need this in any way, shape or fashion!

eta: Oh well, too late.

You are right. I learned my lesson. First thing Monday, I am going to freezing all three of my credit reports.

Message 14 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well Thats Great Concorduser.Did not mean to intice you to apply.
Message 15 of 37
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Well Thats Great Concorduser.Did not mean to intice you to apply.

Dont feel bad. It is my fault. I have been bit trigger happy with App's lately. It is time for me to freeze all three CR's for next 6-12 months and let all the accounts and let my scores reach into 700's.

Come to think of we never found out if this card reports to any CR's or not. I wish it is going to a hidden line like some of the other cards so I'll not take the score ding with new account. Let us see what future brings to us.

We should start a  Revolution Card Club and invite other card holders to join the club. Few, Proud, Revolution Card Holders.

Message Edited by concorduser on 03-06-2009 04:11 PM
Message 16 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes we could do that.I was looking at another site and someone said they had this card now for over 1 year and has not reported.So that might be good to have a card that does not report.
Message 17 of 37
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

blackjack59 wrote:
Yes we could do that.I was looking at another site and someone said they had this card now for over 1 year and has not reported.So that might be good to have a card that does not report.

As long as you remember that fear of having high util report is one (just one) of the things that motivates us to keep our debt under control. Smiley Wink

I'll bet that Revolution has a truly vicious collections philosophy.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 18 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Concure!Your absolutly right.You have to treat the card the same way as one that does report.
Message 19 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I put mine in the shredder.
Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.