cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNCH CLI FOR DUMMIES..A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE.

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: SYNCH CLI FOR DUMMIES..A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE.

@Anonymous wrote:
So, is it still true that every 1-2 months we can try for SP CLI with CS again? I know the warnings about not poking the Synchrony bear now but I am nowhere near the kind of profile that is going to provoke any kind of AA and want to squeeze what I can out of my Marvel MC.

There's no time constraint on calling Credit Solutions... people have even reported calling in a second time in the same day, although I personally woudn't recommend that.

Also be aware that a few people who have had their accounts frozen didn't have extensive limits or accounts with Synchrony, so there's really no 'safe' profile.  That being said, most people who have received the infamous 'blue envelopes' did have approvals for multiple products in a short span of time... if you've only had a recent approval for one (or two) cards you'll likely be fine.

Message 91 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for this post even though i am a few years behind! I've had the Marvel Synchrony Card for about 2-3 months. Originally approved for 4k, requested 10k and I got it! I am happy now Smiley Happy

Message 92 of 93
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice jobSmiley Happy
Message 93 of 93
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.