cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae Visa to Barcleys Rewards question!

tag
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

Sallie Mae Visa to Barcleys Rewards question!

I am not sure if anyone here has the old visa, But i just activated my new Mastercard today customer service was pretty unhelpful.. My question is i had 400.00 in rewards on the sallie visa i requested for a check the end of sept but i want to make sure i am still going to get a chcek for them rewards i tried calling the 1800 number in the email the sent me showing my order number but it seems to be disconncted and barcleys customer service is clueless! and the old sallie customer service number sends me to barcleys!

Customer Support To contact Rewards Redemption Customer Support please call 800-753-3016; if you have credit card account related questions on your Sallie Mae Visa Card please contact Customer Service at 877-881-1004.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae Visa to Barcleys Rewards question!

I would check the backdoor number thread for a barclays number. A lot of times frontline CSRs aren't good with questions that aren't on their script. Lol.

Good luck!
Message 2 of 3
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae Visa to Barcleys Rewards question!

i tried calling backdoor today but its closed today for some reason i dont know because i got denied the carnival mastercard and they told me the reason was for negative performance on a previous barclays account which was inaccurate. I just activated my sallie mae mastercard today also! 5% on $250 for gas and groceries is decent since i dont spend more than that on those categories a month anyways Smiley Happy

amazon
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.