Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam allert

tag
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Re: Scam allert

@Remedios wrote:

There is a pretty good chance this was automated call from US Bank, because bless their hearts when it comes to technology.

I was "reminded" for 2 months to activate my Cash+. I think I was on my second statement when they finally stopped telling me I should use it

I get emails about activating categories for a month or longer after they've been activated. 

They congratulated me on AR approval via email also about two months after it was approved.

I was beating it to bloody ground and they still kept sending messages about adding it to Samsung Pay. 

Around December (six months after approval) they were nice enough to mention I have travel credits to use, about 4 months after they were used. 

US Bank goblins dont move fast. 

^^^THIS^^^

Lol I do love US Bank but they're behind the times for sure!

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.