Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shell gas card

tag
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

Shell gas card

How difficult is the Shell gas card to get? I have a station right down the road from me and this would be a useful and conveinent card for me. Fico scores from this sit  TU--630, EX--630 EU--590. Anyone have this card and with what scores? Thank You.
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Logical
Regular Contributor

Re: Shell gas card

November 2007 I applied (pre-approvals) for Phillips/Conoco and Shell and got a "wait and see" for both. Within a week the pin arrived and the card a little later.

You may still get it.

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just applied at the begining of the month, and got it.  Like everyone else, they pulled EX. Smiley Sad  At 647, that is definitely my lowest score.  No lates, just a short history, high utility, new accounts, and more inquires than I really want to admit.

I don't know how closely they look over the credit report, but score wise I'd say it is probably worth a try.

Message 2 of 5
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

Well I just applied and got the 30 day wait answer. I know what that usually means.  I have been on a roll lately though and thought I would give it a shot. It would just be a really handy card for me to build with. I live in a tiny town and that is one of just a couple of stations in my town and a block from my house.
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 3 of 5
Logical
Regular Contributor

November 2007 I applied (pre-approvals) for Phillips/Conoco and Shell and got a "wait and see" for both. Within a week the pin arrived and the card a little later.

You may still get it.

Message 4 of 5
cobra
Established Member

I applied for a Shell card in May '07. They pulled TU.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.