Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocked Discover BT offer back??

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Shocked Discover BT offer back??

I am shocked after a year + discover actually has a BT offer for me..  Although look at it, has anyone had a worse one from discover lol?  really 9 months and 3% fee lol.. gee thanks discover your generousness still amazes me not only with bt offers, but lack of cli's as wellSmiley Tongue

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 11.20.32 AM.png

Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Shocked Discover BT offer back??

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

I am shocked after a year + discover actually has a BT offer for me..  Although look at it, has anyone had a worse one from discover lol?  really 9 months and 3% fee lol.. gee thanks discover your generousness still amazes me not only with bt offers, but lack of cli's as wellSmiley Tongue

Wow, aren't you LUCKY!   

Message 2 of 55
Mv350
Valued Contributor

You got 3% ! I got a lousy 4% transfer fee offer

Message 3 of 55
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Mv350 wrote:

You got 3% ! I got a lousy 4% transfer fee offer

sure you got more than 9 months though lol

Message 4 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, what do you know? I have the same offer lol. 

E45A379B-003A-480B-A9C0-C4D12D61E312.jpeg

Usually the app switches the add authorize user button to transfer a balance so I didn't think to actually go check. I guess Disco knows this offer is awful so they decided to not push it. 😏

Its better than nothing though so I'm glad to have it!

Message 5 of 55
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Does this qualifies as worse 😐😒

I dont know why I keep harping at this, I have nothing to transfer right now,  but they are hurting my feelings 

Screenshot_20200229-095751_Discover.jpg

Message 6 of 55
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ya Discover is so weird some people have BT's all year around yet others dont get them like us.. I suspect they know we dont have any real debt so offer it to people that need it i suspect is the logic of theirs?

Oh I understand I have NFCU 0% BT offer with 0 fees, the irony i do have a bit i can bt although only 2200ish which i could pay in cash easily, but cash is king.  going through a REFI right now and wanted to buy new furniture and put it on HSBC 3% card then BT it to NFCU, but my refinance put that to rest as scheduled to close assuming appraisal goes through at amount i need at the end of the month the time my NFCU bt offer ends as wanted to BT about 8k in new furniture, but got to wait to buy it till after I close hence probably another addition to my credit card portfolio for 12 months no fee Smiley Tongue.  Life is roughti tell you!

Message 7 of 55
blindambition
Senior Contributor

All lenders are BT happy at the moment. That's similar to my Barclays offer of 7 months. Good luck on your refi.

Message 8 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 12 months 0% with 4% fee so not that bad. I also have the no fee offer 5.99% apr for 15 months

Message 9 of 55
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Darn that sucks! Did they really own give you "one" offer--usually, it's two. But congrats just the same. Maybe this is the beginning of Disco BT doors opening. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 10 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.