cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I call to speed up approval process?

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Should I call to speed up approval process?

I apped with PenFed, Juniper, Chase and Nordstrom over the weekend.  No instant approval.  Should I call?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Should I call to speed up approval process?

Juniper. Chase I would call and maybe penfed, but nordstrom is never instant unless in store, so just give it a week.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would call 1 866 408 4064 this should get you to a credit analyst ( ask to make sure) and they will ask a few questions. I did the same thing and was approved by phone.

Hope this helps

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry thats the number for Juniper
Message 4 of 8
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm sorry thats the number for Juniper

Thanks all

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

DI,

Didnt see this thread from you. You apped over the weekend. When I apped I decided to call the next day and help push things along. I think this is a good idea. My sis actually apped with them yest and she got her membership established a CC approved for 5K as well yesterday itself.

Message 6 of 8
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@DI wrote:
I apped with PenFed, Juniper, Chase and Nordstrom over the weekend.  No instant approval.  Should I call?

That reads like a which doesn't belong and why list. Juniper? Call Penfed they might need more info or something from you. Chase expect to wait 3 weeks but you can call. I found the app was still pending long after approval. Chase loves to do that. Call Juniper too.

Message 7 of 8
DI
Super Contributor

@smallfry wrote:

@DI wrote:

That reads like a which doesn't belong and why list. Juniper? Call Penfed they might need more info or something from you. Chase expect to wait 3 weeks but you can call. I found the app was still pending long after approval. Chase loves to do that. Call Juniper too.

I called PenFed their LO going to review tonight, and told me to keep my EQ report unlock for another 24 hrs.  I called Nordstrom.  The hold time was 27 minutes.  I will call them back later.  Juniper hasn't pull a credit report. The app status says 7-10 days.  Chase...I will call them tomorrow.  

If I can get just $4,000 CL combine with any, I would be satisfied for now.  That will bring my CL to $25,000.  But after seeing a recent post getting an initial CL of $20,000, i want higher limits.  

Message Edited by DI on 09-15-2009 09:46 PM
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.