Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprised Discover Graduation!!!

tag
justbeyou0724
Valued Member

Surprised Discover Graduation!!!

I woke up this morning to an email asking me to confirm my direct deposit information to receive my security deposit back. It should be sent by direct deposit within 3 business days. So I logged into my discover account and also noticed they have increased my cl to $3,000.00 from $2,500.00. I was shocked that they unsecured it so soon. They are only showing my TU fico score at 650. When I got the card my score was 669 but I refinanced my auto loan and got 3 additional cards since then and that lowered all my scores. I applied for the card at the end of February 2020 and my 7th statement just recently cut. Will I be able to product change this to the Discover it that has the 5% rotating categories? I would rather have that then this 2% on dining and gas. I already have the Penfed PCR that gives me 2% on all my purchases. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Re: Surprised Discover Graduation!!!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! You can call in and change it to the 5% without a problem. I believe it won't take effect until the next billing cycle. 

Message 3 of 5
Maverick9227

Congrats!

Message 4 of 5
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Discover graduation and CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.