Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Luxury Card

tag
hjh916
Established Member

Synchrony Luxury Card

We are currently considering a jewelry purchase and have been trying to seek information regarding Synchrony Luxury Card, as it's accepted by the jeweler. We have not been able to find out much information with google searches. Does anyone have this card?  I realize it may be different for everyone, but just looking for some sort of insight. Is there any promotional financing that may be available?  Thank you!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Synchrony Luxury Card

It's literally first Google search result 

https://www.mysynchrony.com/luxury/cardholder.html 

Message 2 of 7
hjh916
Established Member

Thanks!  I did see that but I guess I was looking for more personal insight with the card. Perhaps the promotional details (i.e. 6, 12, 18 or more months, interest promotions)?

Message 3 of 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@hjh916 wrote:

Thanks!  I did see that but I guess I was looking for more personal insight with the card. Perhaps the promotional details (i.e. 6, 12, 18 or more months, interest promotions)?

It's there, you can search for participating locations as far as promotional apr goes 

Message 4 of 7
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Why not just open up a regular bank card with 0% promotion?

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 5 of 7
wasCB14
Super Contributor

@Shooting-For-800 wrote:

Why not just open up a regular bank card with 0% promotion?

Or buy something second-hand cheaply enough you don't need to finance it.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 6 of 7
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

This card seems awfully similar to how their CareCredit cards are set up, except this one is for jewelry and other such things where you're limited as to where you can use it. I would imagine, just like CareCredit,  it also has different 0% financing terms/tiers depending on the amount of the purchase. If you go over the 0% time line, you're charged interest on the original balance, not the balance that may be left when the 0% offer ends, something you may want to verify but should also be aware of if you go this route.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.