Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony cards login problems

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Synchrony cards login problems

Great Sunday everyone!. I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems trying to get the login page for Sams club or Amazon on mobile. Its been well over a week that i cannot access the page to login for my Sams club account and Amazon. I use galaxy 5, and can get up to the point where its says pay your Sams club account. Then page will not load ,same as amazon. Very weird. Any ideas ? Thanks everyone
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony cards login problems

Hmm, sorry to hear, AverageJoes. I was able to log in to each of my Synchrony accounts successfully this morning, including Sam's Club Mastercard.

Since Sam's credit card site has a new interface, it may be possible that they are still working out bugs in the system. I read in another thread where people were having diffiulty logging in for the past week, so someone from that thread may be able to respond.

Once I read that others were having difficulty logging in last week while the interface was changing, I avoided the site and hoped that any issues would work their way out. It is working fine today and yesterday for me to log in.

Are you able to log in to any of your other Synchrony accounts?

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Humu, will check them out when i get home gonna take my wife to airport nowSmiley Happy. I can access Marvel and pepboys no problems . I thought it was them changing the interphase. I checked the other day on labtop and was able to get in, even enrolled in free fico score for both Sams and Amazon. Smiley Happy No probs ordering off Amazon either, ordered something last night. Thanks again for your reply much appreciatedSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hi Humu i was able to view Sams account with last 2 links. Thank you, i just hope they eventually fix it where i can just go to site and log on like normal. But good to know they still want my moneySmiley Happy
Message 5 of 13
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

I think most of this is due to Synch consilidating domains for online account management.  Also, with the addition of a free Fico now on various accounts it ties into the domain issue for SSO (single sign on) to work with the additional features they are/will be providing in the future.

Here's the non-mobile login page for Sam's if you want the Fico feature that doesn't show up on the .mobi page.

https://www.synchronycredit.com/eSecurity/Login/login.action?clientId=sams&accountType=generic&langI...

Message 6 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks for the additional info @ austinguy907 , much appreciatedSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 13
Kidcat
Established Contributor

Sorry about that OP.  I usually have issues with my Lowes account, and many times need to enter the full account number and enter new security questions.

In my case I believe it is because I use YNAB which refreshes the accounts.  Perhaps that is happening to you too?

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 8 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Basically this started happening once they started to change the website layouts. Im hoping once they finish the mobile version will be back to normal. Ill just keep my eye on it thoughSmiley Happy thanks for your feedback kidcatSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hi again everyone, was wondering if anyone can share a link for amazon thats working for mobile . Was able to make a payment today to Sams with link provided by Humu ( thanks Smiley Happy) . , its just i still cant access amazon credit from my phone like before. Any help would be appreciated as im at work and would like to make a payment today. CheersSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.