Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target

@Anonymous wrote:

I recieved a cli 7 months ago of $1k by calling the number on the back of the card and that put me at $2500 and i checked my online statement this morning and it's now at $3800 another cli of $1300 this time automatically.

I've had my card since 04 it started with $200 as the red card got upgraded after 1 year to visa with $1k another $500 cli 2 years later to $1.5k. I never charge more than $200-$300 every few months and pay that off over 2 months.

wow, merry x-mas have fun.......happy for u..Smiley Happy

hopefully i will there one day...

ps thanks for the info, it help me out a lot.......

Message 111 of 132
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have the Target Visa that started with a CL of $500.  I called to do a CLI last month - it was totally automated and I was instantly approved for a new CL of $1000.  I didn't even have to talk to a live person...

what # did u dail?

I called the number on the back of my card.  BUT it appears they don't do this anymore...

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&message.id=176533#M176533 

Message Edited by rebuilder on 11-30-2009 08:28 AM
Message 112 of 132
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks

Message 113 of 132
future
Frequent Contributor

I received my red card some time ago, but about 2 weeks ago received a letter from them informing me my new limit was 1000.00.
Message 114 of 132

I received my initial card with $300 limit in 11/08.  Received CLI in 11/09 to $1000......they bumped me up as soon as i got my Navy Federal credit card @ $25,000 limit..................seems like Target CLI's might be triggered by other high credit limits. 
Message 115 of 132
DI
Super Contributor

@FinallyOnTrack wrote:
@I received my initial card with $300 limit in 11/08.  Received CLI in 11/09 to $1000......they bumped me up as soon as i got my Navy Federal credit card @ $25,000 limit..................seems like Target CLI's might be triggered by other high credit limits. 

Discover does the same thing.  It likes playing match making.  

Message Edited by DI on 01-04-2010 03:11 PM
Message 116 of 132
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I don't find that to be true with Target at all, I have 4 Target cards and have only received CLI on 2 of them, the newer ones and the 1k isn't even close to my highest tl
Message 117 of 132
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Does anyone know if your credit limit is taken away for over limit use, will they give it back to you once you get back under the limit and get on track?

Message 118 of 132
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:
I don't find that to be true with Target at all, I have 4 Target cards and have only received CLI on 2 of them, the newer ones and the 1k isn't even close to my highest tl

wooowww, i didnt know u can get 4 target cards
Message 119 of 132
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NikJ4 wrote:

Does anyone know if your credit limit is taken away for over limit use, will they give it back to you once you get back under the limit and get on track?

im not sure, i only use what they give me...
Message 120 of 132
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.