Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Those who've been declined CLI for CapOne

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Those who've been declined CLI for CapOne

@Anonymous wrote:
Y'all know why everybody getting strict cause y'all talk so much about everything on here!!! Know body should complain!!! These people know everything cause y'all tell them!!!

Thank you for that insightful addition to this thread. Why exactly did you join this forum if not for all of us to share our experiences with you?

Message 31 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 ... Insightful and so well spoken
Message 32 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea I dont know why you've joined the forum then. Update : thanks to all of the people that have been willing to share their info (and talk so much about it haha). After calling a few numbers & posting on their Facebook, I got in touch with a member of their EO! They were able to recon my denial, they were great about the recon, I was able to turn my denial into a approval!!!
Message 33 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to everyone on this forum that shared info!
Message 34 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Y'all know why everybody getting strict cause y'all talk so much about everything on here!!! Know body should complain!!! These people know everything cause y'all tell them!!!

Well, wasn't that educational? Feel better now?

Message 35 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hahaha
Message 36 of 44
Brickbybrick
Regular Contributor

This is not the place for ridiculousness like that, the reason why I love this forum so much is because of the incredible positivity. These forums are turning my life around because of people willing to help each other, I will continue passing along good advice to people for as long as I can. 

5/27/17 Experian: 679 Equifax: 628 TransUnion: 630
Cap1 QS:600 Credit One: 600 Merrick Bank: 550 Amex: 500 JCrew: 250
Message 37 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Certain subjects should be private.. or against forums rules! lol Whatever I need to know I come on here.. thank you all.. all I'm saying is don't complain when banks and credit unions get strict.. Cause it's millions of us doing the same thing .. I couldn't even join the Navy federal, cause guess what that loophole is shut down!!!! They don't even accept San Diego council no more!!!
Message 38 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Certain subjects should be private.. or against forums rules! lol Whatever I need to know I come on here.. thank you all.. all I'm saying is don't complain when banks and credit unions get strict.. Cause it's millions of us doing the same thing .. I couldn't even join the Navy federal, cause guess what that loophole is shut down!!!! They don't even accept San Diego council no more!!!

No offense, but many of us are here for that EXPRESS purpose ... to share information. Many of us are rebuilding our credit, due to bad choices previously in our lives, and that kind of information is INVALUABLE as we try to improve our scores, and getting CLIs is just part of the work that goes into that improvement. Besides, what would the point of a forum like this if you limit what is shared? 

Message 39 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No offense, but many of us are here for that EXPRESS purpose ... to share information. Many of us are rebuilding our credit, due to bad choices previously in our lives, and that kind of information is INVALUABLE as we try to improve our scores, and getting CLIs is just part of the work that goes into that improvement. Besides, what would the point of a forum like this if you limit what is shared? 

+1...also we, as a rule, take care not to reproduce information in posts that would provide too much data about our real identities and financial info.

Back on topic, though, USPS Informed Delivery alerts me that I'm getting a letter from Cap One in Richmond, VA today. I'm afraid it's the denial of my CLI request; when I hit the button last week I got the 2-3 business day message for an online reply plus the 10-day message for postal-mail reply. Ah well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, and Credit Steps is coming in three months or so.

Message 40 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.