Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiffany & Co

tag
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

Tiffany & Co

Anyone have this? easy or difficult  to get? Smiley Frustrated   I know they pull EQ and they do their own underwriting, but there is not much about this card on the forums.   Please share your experience Smiley Wink 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
learnin113
Established Contributor

Re: Tiffany & Co

Hmmm...ring shopping in the near future? Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 8
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

@learnin113 wrote:

Hmmm...ring shopping in the near future? Smiley Tongue

Possibly Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 8
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

Every woman loves ANYTHING that comes in that light blue box. Epecially if it's worth taking out credit for it. 

Smiley Wink

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
Message 4 of 8
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@MontegoMack wrote:

Every woman loves ANYTHING that comes in that light blue box. Epecially if it's worth taking out credit for it. 

Smiley Wink

The box gets dark blue for more expensive items.  And almost black for the really good stuff.  Stay away from the black box.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 5 of 8
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

BTW I'd like to stay clear of any colorful jewelry box! Spending money on jewelry for me seems such a waste of money.  Don't get me wrong Im not cheap,Smiley Wink I could easily go into Bestbuy or other electronic store and blow a few grand on electronic items. To me those items have purpose, I have no idea why or how women see any purpose in jewelry. 

Anyway, I have to get the DW an anniversary gift so will prob get her a necklace or something. I could afford to just pay cash but the thought of blowing a few grand on a piece of jewelry would lead me to a spiraling depression Smiley Indifferent   So I figure if I take out there 18 month zero interest credit card and pay smaller amounts each month it would be less painful mentally Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Some people do use jewelry as a form of investing.

Message 7 of 8
n777ua
Established Contributor

If you use it as a revolver the APR is pretty high, but I believe they have 0% financing on ring purchases.  When I opened the account in '09 I picked out a ring first, then was approved for Tiffany financing with 20% down/10month payoff with zero APR. 

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.