Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to receive CSP after approval?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Time to receive CSP after approval?

In-branch, I asked about expediting the shipping of the CSP I just got approved for.  The Chase employee in branch said, "no need to, all CSP cards automatically have 2 day shipping."  I thought that kind of sounded like BS, but whatever.  When I called CS to verify my account, I again inquired about time to receive the card.  I was told 7-10 days.  I then asked if she could expedite the process and she said sure, so now 3-5 days.  Lots of inconsistencies here all around.

Anyway, how long did it take you to receive your CSP after getting approved?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
JediNeo
Frequent Contributor

Re: Time to receive CSP after approval?

I did not receive two day shipping on mine when I applied online in Dec. I think it arrived in just under 7 business days. 

NFCU Cash Rewards | CSP | Freedom Unlimited | WalMart MC | Target Red MC | Citi Costco | AMEX BCE
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

So it sounds like the Chase employee was full of it, more or less what my gut was telling me.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I called to asked to have it expedited they overnighted it to me. I was approved on Easter, called Monday after, and received it Tuesday.
Message 4 of 8
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

I got my csp and csr in two days. But I think I had to request two day on csp 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 5 of 8
JediNeo
Frequent Contributor

There was no option online to request 2 day shipping and I did not call in to request it. Perhaps since you applied in branch they have the ability to select rush shipping.

NFCU Cash Rewards | CSP | Freedom Unlimited | WalMart MC | Target Red MC | Citi Costco | AMEX BCE
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps... but even after the guy in-branch told me 2 days, when I called CS they told me 7-10 days is standard but they'd expedite it to 3-5 days instead.  If it was legit 2 days I would think that the CS agent would have said "I see here you applied in-branch and your card automatically comes with 2 day shipping." 

No big deal, just a lot of inconsistencies that I've come across with my short history with Chase (about 2 months) thus far.  I'd like to be around when it comes in the mail.  I'm always a little stressed when I'm at work and have a feeling I may have a CC sitting in my mailbox or on my doorstep at home.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a data point update here, my CSP arrived on my door step exactly 48 hours after approval via a UPS express envelope.  Not sure if me asking for expedited shipping got it there in 48 hours or if it would have been there in that time frame regardless.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.