Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triple pull from Capital One!?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Triple pull from Capital One!?!

I applied for the Quicksilver Visa and they hard pulled all 3 bureaus. Really capital one? I think that was a bit excessive. I have TONS of credit cards and have never once had this happen
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Triple pull from Capital One!?!

Yup!!! As far as I know they are the only cc that does this.  But they have given me some really nice SCL so I think it was worth it. 

Message 2 of 33
One2spooku
Valued Member

It's kinda what they do. 

This is why people apply for muliple cards at one time. If you're going to take 3 HPs, ya might as well make it count. 

Message 3 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

As far as I know they are the only cc that does this.  

NFCU

Message 4 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Look at it like this, you'll have unlimited SP CLIs. More than likely, it will grow very very fast like mine did. 

Message 5 of 33
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I applied for the Quicksilver Visa and they hard pulled all 3 bureaus. Really capital one? I think that was a bit excessive. I have TONS of credit cards and have never once had this happen

True, but it's also one of the few credit cards that will subsequently do all CLIs by SP, and will be very generous when it comes to carrying balances and stuff. 

Give and take. 

Message 6 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

NFCU

NFCU pulls all three bureaus to open a credit card?

Message 7 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

NFCU

NFCU pulls all three bureaus to open a credit card?

They did not for me.  Only 1. 

Message 8 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It's also REALLY common knowledge here, so if it was a concern to you a little research could have given you a chance to decide if it was worth it to you. Now, as others have said, look for the upside. 

Message 9 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I know they're not "prime" but when starting my rebuild last year Fingerhut triple pulled me. Smiley Sad No extra benifits like youll see but it does happen.
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.