Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two hard inq's for Macy's Visa Upgrade request

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Two hard inq's for Macy's Visa Upgrade request

I forgot a month /  month and half ago, I called Macy's and see if they would upgrade my store card to Visa. I totally forgot about that call. Today I check my 3in1 CR and there are two hard inq's, one on my EX and one on EQ. I called Macy's to inquire the status and they said my application has been delclined. What a bummer. They pull 2 hard inq's and then decline my applicaiton. I am wondering if I should call them and close my store card. It does not make sense for me to keep the store card at this point. Why should they do two hard inq's if they are not going to approve it. They could have stopped after the first inq and decline it. I am really upset with this. I am going to call Macy's and ask them to close my store card.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Two hard inq's for Macy's Visa Upgrade request

my friend was just declined to after 3 months of waiting.

Yet they have given him 2 huge CLI on store and huge major purchase line of credit.

I don't get it 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Two hard inq's for Macy's Visa Upgrade request

concorduser here is a phone # to Macy's office of the president I called this # after Macy's hit me with an inquire for a cli that was declined. The # did me no good but someone may have luck with it.

1-800-264-0069

Message Edited by cartercorp on 03-12-2009 02:38 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.