Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UGH COMENITY!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UGH COMENITY!!!!!!

Tuolumne- I never requested anything. The screen did not go past the income page. I did not click ok. Also, there is an INQ from comenity/lnbrynt and I have never applied for or had a lane Bryant account - so that is def unauthorized
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Tuolumne- I never requested anything. The screen did not go past the income page. I did not click ok. Also, there is an INQ from comenity/lnbrynt and I have never applied for or had a lane Bryant account - so that is def unauthorized

You had stated you clicked submit. If so, this was a request and thus was as good as authorization. The Lane Bryant is an interesting one though if you truly didn't apply for this tradeline.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You had stated you clicked submit. If so, this was a request and thus was as good as authorization. The Lane Bryant is an interesting one though if you truly didn't apply for this tradeline.

I'm so sorry to respond to this old thread, but I just saw this and wanted to clarify. For my last post, I was mobile and it was late.

I did click the submit button after income but never authorized a hard pull. I was told in March of this year that comenity will REQUEST A HARD PULL if one is needed, and give you the option to decline. I never clicked any such thing for that to be done. Again, the screen never changed from the income screen. I understand completely that people are getting the HP boxes - so I would expect that if any HPs were to be done. Forms have been filled out by each comenity group to remove the inquiry. They said themselves that should not have occurred.

Also, I "truly" did not apply for the lane bryant tradeline. So yes, that INQ is interesting. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.