Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*UPDATE* Applying for CSP

tag
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

Re: Applying for CSP

@jakemod1 wrote:
Just left the branch. Approved for $7,000! 40,000 bonus points after $2,000 spend in 3 months. No 50,000 bonus points unfortunately. But I'm getting $200 to my checking once my direct deposit hits. Overall, not a bad day!

Didn't get to ask about a CLI on my freedom using the same HP. Will call the backdoor number later and ask.

Did they offer the reduced spend just becuase you were in branch or did you have to ask for it?

Message 21 of 26
jakemod1
Regular Contributor

@whitesol: I didn't have to ask for it. It's automatic when you apply in person at a Chase branch (at least for me). The banker even had a flyer that stated the offer.
Discover IT: $20,5k | Chase Freedom: $5k | CSP: $7k | Amex BCE: $25k | BofA Cash Rewards: $12,4k | Citi DC: $8,4k | Cap1 QS: $6k | Commence: $11k | US Bank Cash+: $8k | Macy's Amex $5k | Kohl's: $3k
Message 22 of 26
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

Awesome! Congrats!

Message 23 of 26
Irisa
Senior Contributor

Re: *UPDATE* Applying for CSP

Congrats on the approval!!

CSP is the card I want next. After a few months in the garden, of course. (<- Before I get in trouble)  Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 26
jakemod1
Regular Contributor

Just got off the phone with a CSR. I asked about a CLI using the same HP. After putting me on hold and looking into it, she said that it will be another HP for a CLI on my Freedom card. I'll try calling the app recon backdoor number tomorrow. They're closed for the day.

@Irisa: You'll get there soon. I know it's hard to wait, but it does pay off. I'm glad I waited because I don't think they would've given me a 7k limit if I applied at the same time as my Freedom card. I just paid off a car loan and paid down the majority of my BT on my Discover, so I think that helped a lot with my approval.
Discover IT: $20,5k | Chase Freedom: $5k | CSP: $7k | Amex BCE: $25k | BofA Cash Rewards: $12,4k | Citi DC: $8,4k | Cap1 QS: $6k | Commence: $11k | US Bank Cash+: $8k | Macy's Amex $5k | Kohl's: $3k
Message 25 of 26
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@jakemod1 wrote:
 I just paid off a car loan and paid down the majority of my BT on my Discover, so I think that helped a lot with my approval.

That's great, congrats!  I am two payments away from paying off my car loan too. I can hardly wait!

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.