Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS Capital® Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card from Bank of America

tag
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

UPS Capital® Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card from Bank of America

Has anyone worked with the UPS Capital Cash Rewards Visa yet?  Seems to be a Co-Branded version of the Cash Rewards card.  

Curious if someone applies and doesn't have sufficient credit will they counter with 99/500 or Secured

https://bankofamerica.tt.omtrdc.net/m2/bankofamerica/ubox/page?mbox=Portal&mboxDefault=https://secur...

iaxm_cshsigvhd_v_250x158.png

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
ToxikPH
Established Contributor

Re: UPS Capital® Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card from Bank of America

I really like the design of it. One thing I don't understand is why there's so many cobranded CR cards if they're all the same with different designs.
Message 2 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@ToxikPH wrote:
I really like the design of it. One thing I don't understand is why there's so many cobranded CR cards if they're all the same with different designs.

Choices.  Some people appreciate their brand or affinity represented.  Commerce Bank is another example which offers an array of products with the same rewards structure under many partnerships.

Message 3 of 15
wasCB14
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@ToxikPH wrote:

Choices.  Some people appreciate their brand or affinity represented.  Commerce Bank is another example which offers an array of products with the same rewards structure under many partnerships.

Forget public health, baseball, wildlife protection, universities, and patriotic symbols...I want to show off my love for a company that charges 5x what the post office wants to send a small package!

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 4 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@wasCB14 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ToxikPH wrote:

Forget public health, baseball, wildlife protection, universities, and patriotic symbols...I want to show off my love for a company that charges 5x what the post office wants to send a small package!

If individuals feel strongly in supporting such an enterprise, why not?

Message 5 of 15
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@wasCB14 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@ToxikPH wrote:

If individuals feel strongly in supporting such an enterprise, why not?

Right.   Two (or maybe 3) of @wasCB14 list seem to me just as "unworthy" as UPS!

Message 6 of 15
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

FYI omtrdc.net is a paid service by Adobe that places tracking cookies on systems on behalf of their paying clients, someone who uses a wide spectrum anti-💩 plugin or app like uBlock Origin or Pi-hole may find OPs URL blocked. 

(9/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 7 of 15
kdm31091
Super Contributor

To each their own; I actually think the card is ugly. But to answer your question I don't think there's any difference in underwriting with the various "flavors" of the cash rewards.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cash back looks the same as the Bank Of America Cash Rewards.

As always, each potential applicant will have to decide for him or or herself whether this card delivers.

Message 9 of 15
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

I guess my real question is

Has anyone applied for Cash Rewards with a BK on record and been approved?    Will they counter with 99/500 or secured card?

I have a BofA Checking (not used much) It is free due to a small 15K IRA Account and i still have preferred rewards from when I worked there - set to expire next June.  *If need be I can set a recurring direct deposit to the checking account.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.