Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Airways 50k Bonus

tag
Little_Lulu
Contributor

Re: US Airways 50k Bonus

I'm thinking of applying for this card.... I don't like to fly, though. Can I use my miles to buy an airplane ticket for a family member?

Message 71 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Little_Lulu wrote:

I'm thinking of applying for this card.... I don't like to fly, though. Can I use my miles to buy an airplane ticket for a family member?

Yes

Message 72 of 105
HiLine
Blogger

@lg8302ch wrote:

This card is sooo tempting but even though the reps tell me I can app as non resident...I know that I am not eligible for any Barclaycards. My hart is broken as I really love my  Arrival+ and Sallie Mae and I just PCd the Citi AA as my plan was to app for the US Premier for the sign up and wait until I can collect another AA sign up bonus.  😪

If the representative tells you that you can, what kind of more legimitate source of information saying otherwise would deter you?

Message 73 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Little_Lulu wrote:

Yes.

Message 74 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nixon, do you have any idea how long before they charge for the AF?.  Want to pay it so I can get my miles credited.

Message 75 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nixon, do you have any idea how long before they charge for the AF?.  Want to pay it so I can get my miles credited.

2-3 weeks it seems like. It appears on first statement.

Message 76 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

2-3 weeks it seems like. It appears on first statement.

Thanks!

Message 77 of 105
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

its really short i was charged AF and started reporting before i even got my card. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 78 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

its really short i was charged AF and started reporting before i even got my card. 

Hmmm. I already got my card and put about $500 on it without  any AF being charged. Maybe because the card was expedited?

Message 79 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My father's card showed AF posted within 2 weeks, Wife's card shows AF posted within 3 weeks, Mine hasn't done so yet and has been open for a week.

Message 80 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.