Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA 2.5% Targeted Offer [UPDATE MARCH 2017]

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: USAA Limitless Credit Card 2.5% Back

Is this an approval or just copy and pasting the new card details?

Message 11 of 332
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Is this an approval or just copy and pasting the new card details?

Wondering the same.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 12 of 332
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice to know but better for general credit area i think. Thanks for posting though.
Message 13 of 332
galahad15
Valued Contributor

According to the link below, unless you are/were in the service or are/were a member of USAA insurance, you are apparently ineligible to apply for this card (if I am hopefully reading and interpreting the article correctly):

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/usaa-limitless-credit-card-review-2-5-cash-back-purchases/

Message 14 of 332
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not finding the card on their site. Anybody have a link?

Message 15 of 332
baller4life
Super Contributor

Not officially launched yet Cap. Targeted availability to some members. Public launch 2017.
Message 16 of 332
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Also I believe I read you can only get the tareted offer through mobile appliction if I am not mistaken.

Message 17 of 332
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow I'd love to have this.  I'm such a great target for the offer too.  Good scores and existing CC with low rate that gets very little usage.  Open checking account with small balance that currently isn't used for DD.

Definitely coming out of the garden for this if it ever comes along.

Message 18 of 332
MASTERNC
Frequent Contributor

I'm seeing conflicted data as to the release date.  Someone on DoC said a USAA representative quoted an October 28 launch.  However, someone else on Reddit (who works for USAA, but not in the bank) noted documents calling for a launch in four Midwest states first and then a gradual launch through 2017.

Message 19 of 332
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: USAA 2.5% Targeted Offer

Does anyone know what the APR range for this card is, if that info is currently available?  I tried googling it to see if I could locate it, but no luck so far...

Message 20 of 332
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.