Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Cash Back Rewards Plus bonus offer

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

USAA Cash Back Rewards Plus bonus offer

USAA has a nice offer going for those that qualify $150 back for spending $500.
https://www.usaa.com/inet/wc/bank-credit-card-cashback-rewards-plus-american-express?akredirect=true
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: USAA Cash Back Rewards Plus bonus offer

Dang dont qualifySmiley Wink. They wont let me apply for cc due to location. Oh well, always PenfedSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 11
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Sorry AJC, I thought you could apply.
Message 3 of 11
hawkins
Frequent Contributor

AJC if I might ask what do you mean by location? Are you out of the country? I have a reason why I am asking don’t worry nothing bad.
Message 4 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Ahhhh, good ole USAA. Waiting for the day they let me back in with them. Ive tried for their cards this past year, only to be denied and countered their secured card, which I deny. Cant say I blame though, they were one of my bigger burns in BK.
Message 5 of 11
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@hawkins wrote:
AJC if I might ask what do you mean by location? Are you out of the country? I have a reason why I am asking don’t worry nothing bad.

AJC lives in Puerto Rico. 🏝️

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 6 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah, I believe I am a member . I did join have member number but not sure if I'm full member half member or just rememberSmiley Wink. I believe I cant apply because my address isnt in US mainland?. Maybe one day when I meet a sugamama, i can go back to homeland and try lol
Message 7 of 11
hawkins
Frequent Contributor

Puerto Rico is a US Territory. I don’t understand why you could not apply. I know a few retired Navy sailors down there who have USAA. Now I don’t know USAA policies so just curious.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw the little yellow banner offering $150 back after spending $500 in 90 days, and decided to apply. I was approved for $15k, which is awesome, but nowhere am I seeing anything about that offer on my USAA acct. My USAA VISA card shows "receive $200 after spending $1000 before 12/31/18", but no mention on the Amex offer...
Message 9 of 11
hawkins
Frequent Contributor

It’s because you got the visa also with the same or better offer. They only allow you 1. I did pretty much the same as you and also did not get the offer. Called USAA and that’s what they told me. Bummer but oh well.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.