Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA, Penfed or NFCU post bk?

tag
aloush11
Regular Contributor

USAA, Penfed or NFCU post bk?

Anybody know which one of these banks will not auto deny for a CC with a BK on file? and what CB they usually pull?

Your help is always appreciated! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: USAA, Penfed or NFCU post bk?

@aloush11 wrote:

Anybody know which one of these banks will not auto deny for a CC with a BK on file? and what CB they usually pull?

Navy does not care if you have improved since then.  They pull TU or EQ, lately I have found almost always EQ.  I have seen very low 600's getting approved for anything from $1k-$15k! I love them and once you prove your income, they will usually love you too!

Some or many get through with out proving income but I have not had such luck.

Message 2 of 14
rudy0720
Regular Contributor

Pendfed will auto deny with a BK of any kind

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 3 of 14
aloush11
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@aloush11 wrote:

Navy does not care if you have improved since then.  They pull TU or EQ, lately I have found almost always EQ.  I have seen very low 600's getting approved for anything from $1k-$15k! I love them and once you prove your income, they will usually love you too!

Some or many get through with out proving income but I have not had such luck.

Great.. Im waiting on a family memeber to sponsor me so I can get in with NFCU. Do you know if they are inq sensitive?

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rudy0720 wrote:

That's news to me.. and probably to PenFed too.  Guess I'll have to give them back both my credit cards I have with them. Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 14
aloush11
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@rudy0720 wrote:

That's news to me.. and probably to PenFed too.  Guess I'll have to give them back both my credit cards I have with them. Smiley Tongue

How old is your BK? is it Chapter 7?

Message 6 of 14
rudy0720
Regular Contributor

Mine is a Chapter 7 and was discharge in 2004.

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 7 of 14
ComputerWizMaster
New Contributor

NFCU doesn't care how many inquiries you have (maybe they do at some point, but it is a very high point if it exists)...

Feb. 2012: TU: 677 EQ: 647 EX: 666
Aug. 2013: TU: 729 EQ: 726 EX: 697
Goal 2013+: 720+ All Three
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chapter 7 2004

Message 9 of 14
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Chapter 7 2004

Wow! Would you mind sharing more specifics? I.e, aaoa, income, inquires, Penfed cl and previous cl's at the time of approval?

Thanks

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.