Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Card Questions

tag
Dave4fun
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclays Uber Application

Nice scores Matt and nice cards. I wonder what their reason will be. Perhaps a lot of recent inquiries or are the other CC balances running high? 

FICO 8 EQ: 841, TU: 842, EX: 842 Total Rev CL: $547,000 - CHASE/CITIBANK/DISCOVER/ USBANK/AMEX/COMENITY AMEX /BMO/NORDSTROM/MACYS/FNBO/ JCPENNY/TARGET/CHEVRON/1ST UNITED CU/PATELCO CU/SYNCHRONY/ VENMO VISA Sig/ DILLARDS AMEX/ PENFED PLAT REWARDS/PENFED PLOC/WELLS FARGO. AAoA 13 years
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happened to me last year too when I applied for the card. Had a 763 score on TU and over a year of credit history, but got denied. I suggest you call and get it reconsidered. I think they are not so friendly with young, thin files. Good luck OP

Message 12 of 14
Matt9543
Established Contributor

I did end up getting denied, but called Recon and got approved, so will be posting an approval post in the other section. Thanks!

FICO Scores (current as of November 24, 2020): Equifax: 740 | Experian: 751 | TransUnion: 732
Message 13 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

This thread is locked and closed to new messages.

The new thread can be found here:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Uber-Visa-Card-Approval/m-p/5548192

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.