Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI after 4th statement

tag
MsKarmaNYC
Valued Member

Walmart CLI after 4th statement

I had my card since December of last yr. I have been using my card heavy even though its only a $300 CL,lol. I have paid in full some months but the last two I have not my balance was $224. This morning I notice they gave me a $400 CLI bringing my limit to $700.I know thats not high but when you are rebuilding anything is better than nothing. I was somewhat surprised because I am carrying a high balance. I will see if they took a peek at my reports to come to their decision to grant me a CLI because I did not request it due to the economic climate.  I appreciate them showing me some love though, lol. Just sharing my experience with the MyFico community, you guys have helped me take control of my credit and make better decisions. Thank You!

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart CLI after 4th statement

Congrats

Message 2 of 29
Drakester
Established Member

I had a $150 limit. Did a request i guess a few weeks early and was declined.

Today i look online to pay my bill and it went from $150 to $800!

Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratsn the bump!

Message 4 of 29
MsKarmaNYC
Valued Member

Thanks!

@ Drakester that's a great bump too, congrats! I hope they continue to be generous in the future as I put that card to heavy use every month, lol.

Message 5 of 29
Drakester
Established Member

i was SHOCKED to see the auto CLI and even more shocked by the amount. From reading here i expected maybe $50-$100.

no i cant wait until 4 more months!! lol

Message 6 of 29
MsKarmaNYC
Valued Member

Yea, I know what you mean I was Shocked too. I have an app on my iPhone that I really love called Personal Assistant that alerts me of changes or updates to any of my accounts, thats how I found out, lol. We'll see around November.

Message 7 of 29
aquatic1
Established Contributor

@MsKarmaNYC wrote:

I had my card since December of last yr. I have been using my card heavy even though its only a $300 CL,lol. I have paid in full some months but the last two I have not my balance was $224. This morning I notice they gave me a $400 CLI bringing my limit to $700.I know thats not high but when you are rebuilding anything is better than nothing. I was somewhat surprised because I am carrying a high balance. I will see if they took a peek at my reports to come to their decision to grant me a CLI because I did not request it due to the economic climate.  I appreciate them showing me some love though, lol. Just sharing my experience with the MyFico community, you guys have helped me take control of my credit and make better decisions. Thank You!

I just requested an increase and only got  $125.00.  I am now at $725 from the original $600.  oh well, every bit counts!

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 29
konabill
Regular Contributor

I just logged on to my account and to my suprise:Smiley Very Happy

Total Credit Limit :$800.00

Original limit  from Christmas was $ 300 .   I hit the Luv button last month and was rejected.      and now I was raised $500 without requesting limit increase.   WHOOOO HOOOOO  !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Now if Target would do something

TU 802 EQ 806
*USAA*PENFED*NFCU*AMEX*DISCOVER*CiTi*WALMART*BESTBUY*
Message 9 of 29
l-turner
Established Member

How hard or easy is it to get a WalMart Credit card???

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.