Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart?

Those of you with the Walmart card, did you get an instant approval or the 24 to 48 hrs message?
Message 1 of 95
94 REPLIES 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart?

bump
Message 2 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

bren39 wrote:
Those of you with the Walmart card, did you get an instant approval or the 24 to 48 hrs message?

Mine was instant with really sucky scores and a limit to match

Message 3 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok..thanks much Brammy...
Message 4 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Brammy,

What was your limit with Walmart?  I got a lousy 300 bucks, but its up to a whopping 1K.. WOW  LOl
Message 5 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

ragcajun wrote:
Hi Brammy,

What was your limit with Walmart?  I got a lousy 300 bucks, but its up to a whopping 1K.. WOW  LOl

Lets put it like this.  The limit was so bad that if I wanted to by two weeks worth of groceries I would have had to bring an extra card.  FIred!!!  Had that card for two years and they would give a 100.00 CLI every 4 mos.  Now I use my Target Visa at Walmart.

Seems they go by whatever your credit file lokked like a the time of application.  Only had one low limit card at the time and have never seen an AR on any bureau.

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-21-2007 07:21 PM

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-21-2007 07:22 PM
Message 6 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks sucks.  yeah I am getting 200 credit line increases.  i know use my amex gold rewards plus card.  I might as well earn some points!  LOL
Message 7 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

ragcajun wrote:
thanks sucks.  yeah I am getting 200 credit line increases.  i know use my amex gold rewards plus card.  I might as well earn some points!  LOL

I use the Target Visa out of spiteSmiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used to work at walmart and processed people's credit card requests often.

I had no way of knowing what their credit scores were, but a lot of people got instant approval for around $300.

Sometimes someone would get a $2,000 card, but I'm sure those people had outstanding credit already.

The way the process works is you go to the register and just ask to apply for credit.  You need your license and another CC.  They run both of them and in seconds you know if you're approved or not.  You can make one purchase then if you choose, or just wait for the card to arrive.
Message 9 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which card  the MC or Discover
Message 10 of 95
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.