Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebBank Credit Cards....

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

WebBank Credit Cards....

Does anyone know if the bank that Bill Me Later uses, WebBank has credit cards?

They denied and denied me for Bill Me Later, now I just got approved so I thought, well maybe that bank issues credit cards that I can eventually apply for 

Does anyone know?

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
CreditWorld2013
Frequent Contributor

Re: WebBank Credit Cards....

@Andy77 wrote:

They denied and denied me for Bill Me Later, now I just got approved so I thought, well maybe that bank issues credit cards that I can eventually apply for 

Does anyone know?

I don't believe WebBank issues any revolving MasterCards, Visas, etc. They are mainly a co-branded store bank. They manage Dell's financing, CompUSA, etc 

Message 2 of 24
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@Andy77 wrote:

Does anyone know?

don't take for granted that becasue you have one account from webbank doesn't mean they are going to give you another later, in December i openned a TigerDirect prefered account serviced by WebBank, 4k limit.  used about $2000 of it and then paid down over $500 of it, about 6 weeks later asked for another account from NewEgg and also tried Ebay BillMeLater and both were declined. 

They give good CL's but they are not as multiple account friendly as GE is. I figured I would wait 6 months to a year or at least till I paid down the full balance or I get a pre-approved offer and then open up a BillMeLater 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 3 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jamesdwi wrote:

@Andy77 wrote:

Does anyone know?

don't take for granted that becasue you have one account from webbank doesn't mean they are going to give you another later, in December i openned a TigerDirect prefered account serviced by WebBank, 4k limit.  used about $2000 of it and then paid down over $500 of it, about 6 weeks later asked for another account from NewEgg and also tried Ebay BillMeLater and both were declined. 

They give good CL's but they are not as multiple account friendly as GE is. I figured I would wait 6 months to a year or at least till I paid down the full balance or I get a pre-approved offer and then open up a BillMeLater 

6 GE accounts now Smiley Surprised

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 24
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

I have a NewEgg CC with them.

Message 5 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

I have a NewEgg CC with them.

What is NewEgg?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 24
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

If you have old, outdated eggs in your fridge, you may return them to the store and get new ones as replacements.  That's what the Newegg card is for.

OK, sorry...  it's a computer and electronics store online.  http://www.newegg.com/  

Not applicable

@ChesterPDexter wrote:

OK, sorry...  it's a computer and electronics store online.  http://www.newegg.com/  

It actually shocks most people to find out that Newegg is the second largest online retailer in the US behind Amazon.
Message 8 of 24
laz98
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ChesterPDexter wrote:

It actually shocks most people to find out that Newegg is the second largest online retailer in the US behind Amazon.

Smiley Surprised  what!!!

Message 9 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ChesterPDexter wrote:

Wow....I've never heard of them other than this site.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.